HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnfixedSNIPERJ

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]   Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:35 pm

UnfixedPUZZLEJ

>>Slots 6 and 7. You need both!<<

Download

By UnfixedSNIPERJ

Introductory: Hey Everyone I made a pretty creative map on Foundry. I have had nothing but good response to it... and my friends told me I should post it here, so here ya go Smile. It is a puzzle map. The object is to get to the oddball, going through many obstacles. You have to think outside the box to get to the next step. Some of the rooms you will have to face can be seen below.

Contest: This Map won the Forge The Foundry contest at MLGPro.com Very Happy. Thanks to all who have download and continue to download!

Note: I have some screenshots here, they are not that great as I can't show you the way through the entire puzzle. I couldn't make a video either... sorry. If you don't want little hints or any pictures of the puzzle rooms then don't sneak a peek below! It really is a fun puzzle... so if you can't tell by the images, you will just have to trust me Smile. I hope you all have fun!!!!

Difficulty: Medium-Hard. Depends on how many of mine you have played and how good you are at mazes/puzzles. If you hate me on some parts of the map... I am sorry Sad.

Time: This map took me about 2-3 hours plus to complete. I kept running out of money and I kept needing to make it perfect and look professional.

Beginning: This is the beginning... you have to get past a speeding soccer ball infront of a man cannon facing you.

Window Watch: You have to jump through the windows to get to the next step.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Gravlift Slowdown: You have to figure this step out yourself Wink.

Maze Hell: In order to get to the next step you must find the teleporter hidden in the maze.

Part 1:

Part 2:

The Box: I hope you aren't claustrophobic...

Jumper: Are you a true jumper? Can you find your way past this hidden obstacle?

Part 1:

Part 2:

A or B: The only question here is... A or B?

Part 1:

Part 2:

The Dark Room: Still scared of the dark? Don't make this little room trap you forever...

Teleporter Mania: Put your left foot in... take your right foot out.....

Are We There Yet: This is a pretty big room... that you must find your way out of.

The rest is up to you to complete! The oddball is a few short rooms away!

That is basically it. If you have any suggestions to make this map better or any future puzzles/mazes please don't hesitate to send me a PM! Have fun!!!

P.S. If you already have the map... the download count was reset, since I uploaded a new description for a map. So don't worry about redownloading. Also you guys can help each other here... but please put in spoiler tags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omar rodrigo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]   Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:50 pm

wow this seems to be a really dedicated maze!! i'm a bit desesperated so i don't think i can beat it, qued
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]   Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:47 pm

Wow, great description and pics.

Qued

Most recent Photoshop project:

Feel free to PM me if you want me to make a custom signature for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx DYNA5TY xX

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]   Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:47 pm

One of my favorite mazes!
well..its the only one of your puzzles ive been able to
On your others i literally spawn, drop my controller, turn off my xbox, and curl up in a corner (maybe not that)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]   Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:58 pm

That was a really awesome and extremely challegning maze. I've done a lot of mazes that claim to be difficult, but this one seriously took me about an hour to get through.
Great job Unfixed!

Spoiler:

Most recent Photoshop project:

Feel free to PM me if you want me to make a custom signature for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R0B0TIC M0NK3Y
Private
Private

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]   Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:38 pm

Wow this is good! 5/5 Its just like Saw the movie!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
UnfixedSNIPERJ

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]   Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:10 am

oTACTITIONo wrote:
That was a really awesome and extremely challegning maze. I've done a lot of mazes that claim to be difficult, but this one seriously took me about an hour to get through.
Great job Unfixed!

Spoiler:

Hehehehe, I love that room... fools many people. Glad you guess like my map... working on a Team Slayer map right now... then I will make a v2 of UnfixedPUZZLEJ. I have a lot of ideas in mind for the next one Twisted Evil !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aereon18

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]   Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Whoa Unfixed that map was one of the most fun maps I have ever played on, great map!!! I beat it in about 1hour and 30 minutes Tactition was running through it while we got stuck and asked for help but he only gave a small clue... "Jump" and yeah it was fun, great map again! Can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]   

Back to top Go down

UnfixedPUZZLEJ (Fun and creative puzzle map!) [Foundry]
Page 1 of 1