HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alaska DO

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!   Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:05 pm

This is a genuinely fun Foundry variant called EQuality.

Enough with the Halo 1 and Halo 2 map variants. Enough with the sports variants. I appreciate the nostalgic & sports maps as much as the next person, but once the novelty wears off, it gets boring. There is no replayability in those map types.

This is totally original and just a genuinely fun map with alot of replayability. Many original ideas that you will appreciate (you need to take out some fusion coils to get at the rockets; both sides well positioned to get at sword and a race for the sword through well positioned man canons will occur frequently). Both sides equally balanced, but it is not a half-map copied for both sides. Unlike many other Foundry variants, I made use of the spawning areas too. You will find that they provide good in game combat zones not only for slayer, but for other game types as well. Great combination of key control points and free form fighting. Every control point is defendable and approachable (this avoids the situation where one player can pick a sniping point and be unkillable for the whole match). Map organized to allow for those who specialize in close-range, mid-range and long-range combat to all find their niche.

Map has been updated from earlier versions to be playable for Slayer, King, Oddball, CTF, Assault, Territories, Juggernaught, VIP and even Infection.

I have only one more thing to say to convince you to give this map a try - THERE IS NO SOCCER BALL!

See Pics below

Every control point has a weakness
Man cannon race for sword
Hidden Rockets
Good Sniping

Feel free to comment as you see fit. I look forward to hearing your opnion & I welcome all suggestions.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omar rodrigo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!   Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:26 pm

i'll try it but:
-you need to place a soccer ball (jk)

-i like it is original but remakes can also be good, and every map can turn bored, not just remakes Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad ...

yeah... i have a remake Very Happy

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cocacolero

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!   Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:28 pm

good map Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlExThEgReAt22
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!   Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:06 pm

sounds good, just could emble some pics
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proforge.forumotion.com
ArTuZo27

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!   Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:53 pm

looks great Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilExo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!   Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Please embed your pictures.
Find out how to embed pictures, here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/join_tha_today/group/joingroup.asp
oTACTITIONo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!   Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:55 am

I will check it out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!   

Back to top Go down

Foundry: EQuality Equal halves w/o being mirror image. PICS!
Page 1 of 1