Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceIsNice
Private
Private

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:45 pm

This is a thread I created for discussing the upcoming LMP (I didn't see any other threads). So far, Bungie has only given us a little info on one map named Ghost Town. So have at it, discuss!

=================================================================================
Ghost Town

Here is what I know of Ghost Town so far. It is based in the Sierra 117/Crow's Nest area of the campaign, and pretty much looks like a little town in the jungle. All of the pics and info I will give are from Bungie.

A view inside a building from Ghost Town.

As you can see, Ghost Town has that feel of a run-down town-ish place in a jungle. Here are more pics.

The outside of a building.

Another view of Ghost Town.

On another page, Bungie gave us more info on Ghost Town. Here is an overhead view of Ghost Town:

This is all I'm sure most people know about the LMP.

Last edited by IceIsNice on Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:26 pm

Could you add a link to where you found the ghost town info? Or maybe add some desciption about it?

I'm very interested ins eeing what it is all about and when it is comin out.

Most recent Photoshop project:

Feel free to PM me if you want me to make a custom signature for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Laawllzz
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:36 am

Yeh me too, I heard about it somewhere, forgot where....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceIsNice
Private
Private

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:34 pm

How about on Bungie? Lol, I heard it from another site, but the Bungie homepage has info on it. I'll edit the first post with links.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skride
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:33 pm

i hope that the northern building and the SE building are linked inside. that'd be awesome.

The INfo is on the bungie front page, theres a link.

it looks really small though. like mostly CQC, at most BR mid-range.

idk, reminds me of that temple level in H2.... but smaller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://www.myspace.com/jones_man
tjmac1213
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Can't wait Have the first picture as my desktop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tjmac1213
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:36 am

IceIsNice wrote:
This is a thread I created for discussing the upcoming LMP (I didn't see any other threads). So far, Bungie has only given us a little info on one map named Ghost Town. So have at it, discuss!

=================================================================================
Ghost Town

Here is what I know of Ghost Town so far. It is based in the Sierra 117/Crow's Nest area of the campaign, and pretty much looks like a little town in the jungle. All of the pics and info I will give are from Bungie.

A view inside a building from Ghost Town.

As you can see, Ghost Town has that feel of a run-down town-ish place in a jungle. Here are more pics.

The outside of a building.

Another view of Ghost Town.

On another page, Bungie gave us more info on Ghost Town. Here is an overhead view of Ghost Town:

This is all I'm sure most people know about the LMP.

I just saw on bungie that the veichles are getting some custom paint jobs on the new maps.
Here's the link: http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=13368 The pics are at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilExo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:54 am

'Bout the paint jobs, everything looks good except the tank, they did too much to it..

NickDog670
Forger Grade 2
Forger Grade 2

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:42 pm

tjmac1213 wrote:

I just saw on bungie that the veichles are getting some custom paint jobs on the new maps.
Here's the link: http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=13368 The pics are at the bottom.

that is for a different map, probably is set in the snow or perhaps another cold area (per say, outer space?). On tuesday they will give more info on the map with the new skinned vehicles. Also, the limk to the images broke. It just shows the photobucket sign now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:26 am

i love the new paint job for the tank, it looks kick a$$

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanboythoughts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released   

Back to top Go down

Legendary Map Pack Discussion - Ghost Town Info Released
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProForge :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: