Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEsCx 1nSaN1Ty
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: How come nobody will download my maps?   Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:57 am

Every time i post a map i always get around 10 downloads. I give pictures and the best description I can. I think my maps are good. If people do download, they don't comment and the thread ends up on the 40th page of the forum where no one can see it. Does anyone have any tips to get my maps noticed more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Forger Grade 3
Forger Grade 3

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: How come nobody will download my maps?   Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:53 pm

Takes a while. Ask your friends to help spread 'em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turkey bag56
Private
Private

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: How come nobody will download my maps?   Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:12 pm

i have no space left to download maps and all the maps i have are really good i wont take the time to delete any of my really cool maps to download a map unless it is super awesome and most maps i see are just awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Forger Grade 3
Forger Grade 3

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: How come nobody will download my maps?   Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:23 am

Well, why not buy a memory card? You don't need to buy another 200$ hard drive, especially if it came with the system! (Like mine because i got the 360 Pro version) Also, DON'T DOWNLOAD CRAP THAT YOU DON'T NEED AKA TV SHOWS, MUSIC (which you can just burn all of the music on to a CD in your computer then rip it to your 360), ALL SORTS OF MAPS THAT AREN'T THE BEST OF YOUR COLLECTION, and other junk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turkey bag56
Private
Private

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: How come nobody will download my maps?   Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Efx007 wrote:
Well, why not buy a memory card? You don't need to buy another 200$ hard drive, especially if it came with the system! (Like mine because i got the 360 Pro version) Also, DON'T DOWNLOAD CRAP THAT YOU DON'T NEED AKA TV SHOWS, MUSIC (which you can just burn all of the music on to a CD in your computer then rip it to your 360), ALL SORTS OF MAPS THAT AREN'T THE BEST OF YOUR COLLECTION, and other junk.

I have lots of memory left I just have to much custom content for halo 3 and must delete some to download more Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How come nobody will download my maps?   Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:46 pm

I tend to only download maps that REALLY stick out above the rest. I'll check out a few of your maps. Which one do you think is your best??

Getting comments is also a lot bout making friends who will support you. Just join the chat and make some friends. Most of the time they will take the time to check out your maps. Smile

Just send me a PM with your best map. My computer is broken right now. But I will check it out asap.

Most recent Photoshop project:

Feel free to PM me if you want me to make a custom signature for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsCx 1nSaN1Ty
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: How come nobody will download my maps?   Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:23 am

Battle Tower is my best. I have another assault map im putting out soon that has a helicopter. It's called Bomb the Base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How come nobody will download my maps?   

Back to top Go down

How come nobody will download my maps?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProForge :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: